Parenting is about observation and is unique for every family.
What Can You Expect After Our Work Together?
- Accurate and developmentally appropriate information to help you make informed decisions that aligns with your parenting values and goals.
- You will learn how your own self-awareness and self-acceptance have a direct impact on healthy attachment and parenting
- Tools to help you better understand your child’s nonverbal communication (behavior), allowing you to set attuned interventions that will allow your child to feel and be successful
- You will be supported to become more self-assured and intentional when dealing with common parenting issues
What Can Your Child Expect After Our Work Together?
- Sense of feeling seen and heard, an innate need we all have to develop a healthy sense of self
- Increased body awareness, allowing him/her to better understand how his/her body is feeling and cope with big feelings
- Ability to use a toolbox of coping skills that uniquely fit his/her personality and needs
- Will know that you understand him/her, helping him/her trust and listen to your words
- Increased self and social awareness
- Better frustration tolerance and impulse control