Parenting is about observation and is unique for every family.
Looking for a balanced approach to parenting that has your specific goals in mind?
Congratulations, you found it!
- You will be given accurate information rooted in developmental science to help you make decisions that align with your parenting values and goals.
- You will feel seen, heard, and respected!
- You will learn tools to help you better understand your child’s behavior.
- You will be supported to become more self-assured and intentional when dealing with common parenting issues
We also keep your child’s experience of change in mind. Here is what your child receives!
- Sense of feeling seen and heard, an innate need we all have to develop a healthy sense of self.
- Ability to use a toolbox of coping skills that uniquely fit his/her personality and needs
- Will know that you understand him/her, helping him/her trust and listen to your words.
- Better frustration tolerance and impulse control.
Thank you for boosting my confidence! I had so many, “aha” moments while working together and started remembering that I do have what it takes to be the type of parent my child needs. ~ Hannah’s mom