Attuned Parenting for Healthy Sleep Habits
The Millette Method™ Difference:
- The only multi-disciplinary evidence-based approach to family sleep
- Developed out of Dr. Millette’s twenty-years of researching family sleep
- Uses a tool-box of methods that are modified to suit the child’s history and sleep issue
- Takes into account family schedule, infant/toddler/child development, temperament, feeding method, and parenting philosophy
- Stays mindful of sleep deprivation, parental overwhelm, and attachment
What Can You Expect After Our Work Together?
- You will be given accurate, science based and developmentally appropriate information to make an informed decision about what you feel is the best fit for your family
- The sleep methods are proven and effective, and can be incorporated quickly,
- You will be empowered to connect with your parenting intuition and to understand your baby’s behavior, for an increase in parenting confidence and better communication with your baby,
- You will be supported to become more self-assured and intentional when dealing with common parenting issues (e.g. separation anxiety, problems with feeding or breastfeeding, sleep disturbances) for increased connection with your baby.
- You will add to your problem-solving and coping skill toolbox for unexpected parenting challenges, even after we had completed our work together.
- As needed, you will have access to education, resources and professional referrals related to post-partum mood disorders, individual, relationship or family counselling, complicated breastfeeding issues, mental health and psychiatric services, and more.
Why Choose a Millette Method Trained Practitioner?
With The Millette Method, you are guaranteed the highest trained sleep consultants in the industry. The Millette Method™ Pediatric Sleep Consultant Program is the most comprehensive, evidence-based training program for pediatric sleep consultants in the US. Learn More >>>
Schedule your complementary intake call.