What is Healthy Sleep Anyway?
Each family has different goals and considerations when it comes to parenting their baby or toddler around sleep. Together, we will work as team to find what feels best for your family and reach those goals.
Jude now has the confidence to sleep anywhere through the night and any family member can put him to sleep. We’re not exaggerating when we say that Candy changed our lives – the entire house (pets included) is happier.
Are you exhausted but want a gentle and holistic way to help your child feel confident with his/her sleep skills? You are in the right place!
- Accurate and developmentally appropriate information to make an informed decision about what you feel is the best fit for your family
- The sleep methods are proven and effective, and can be incorporated quickly
- You will be shown respect for your parenting choices and values
- You will be empowered to connect with your parenting intuition and to understand your baby’s behavior, for an increase in parenting confidence and better communication with your baby,
- You will be supported to become more self-assured and intentional when dealing with common parenting issues (e.g. separation anxiety, problems with feeding or breastfeeding, sleep disturbances) for increased connection with your baby.
- As needed, you will have access to education, resources and professional referrals related to postpartum mood disorders, complicated breastfeeding issues, and more.
How do I know you will offer a gentle and holistic way of sleep learning?
With The Millette Method, you are guaranteed the highest trained sleep consultants in the industry. The Millette Method™ Pediatric Sleep Consultant Program is the most comprehensive, evidence-based training program for pediatric sleep consultants in the US. Learn More >>>